Olive Oil Dip For Bread (with FRESH herbs) is one of the best olive oil and bread recipes that everyone loves, flavored with dried or fresh herbs. Finding the tasty best olive oil recipe with Bread is the true key. It's a classy appetizer you can serve any time of the year because it's so straightforward, quick, and simple.
1 Cup Zagoda Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Your choice of Bread - the fresher, the better!
1/3 Cup Fresh Basil
1.5 Tsp. Fresh Thyme
4 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley
1 Tbsp. Fresh Chives
1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
1 Clove of Minced Garlic, Large
1/2 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
Salt and Pepper
- Finely chop the basil, parsley, thyme, and chives.
- Mince the garlic, then add all the other chopped ingredients into the Zagoda extra virgin olive oil.
- Let them sit for at least an hour for the flavors to infuse into the oil.
- Spread the herbs and the oil into a flat appetizer plate or a small bowl, and distribute the herbs evenly.
- Serve with the fresh bread on the side. Warm bread would be the best!
We hope you will Enjoy this delicious Zagoda extra virgin olive oil dip For Bread (with FRESH herbs) served with your favorite bread! Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any further information.